At Symphony, we’re working hard to serve our customers a little better every day. Looking after the personal data you share with us is a hugely important part of this. Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Symphony, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Symphony is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
How we use your data
Symphony uses your personal data:
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- To verify your identity;
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think mat interest you;
- For market research purpose - to better understand your needs;
- To enable Symphony to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
What personal data we collect
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such below:
- Name, Age, Gender
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
How we ensure your privacy maintain
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precaution and following industry best practices to make sure it is not appropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using PCI Security Standards Council. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage 100% secure, we follow all requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- (As set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(The management of Symphony Confection Empire reserves the right to change the term and conditions without prior notice.)